Compact Format Dynamic 16 Key Keypad / Vandal Proof Numeric Key Pad
DESCRIPTION: 16 keys compact format IP67 dynamic vandal proof Stainless Steel
industrial dot matrix numeric keypad with fully sealed industrial
metal dome PCB with socket on the back panel for connecting
electronics controller, industrial metal dome PCB with gold-on-gold
key switch technology with short stroke 0.45mm with excellent
tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input, with rear
stainless steel plate with mounting holes and water-tight gasket
for easy mounting and tightening to enclosure or panel.Industrial
Backlight (red/blue/white/green optional) included.
Which is good for outdoor application with direct rain and very
harsh environments with humidity, much dynamic water, oil, dirt,
salt mist etc, direct drain pipe is optional, no rust risk and
anti-salt spray corrosion.
DIMENSIONS: 90.0mm × 83.0mm (front panel)
- This Keypad is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or
semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet
terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls,
hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas,
ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM),
Internet public phones etc.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet
the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity
and high protection level.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction,
vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under
extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation
under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to IP67 protection from top panel,
top stainless steel plate with flat keyboard surface for easy
cleaning, threaded bolts & sealing gasket for easy tightly
mounting to enclosure or panel.
- An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow
users to achieve stable and accurate data input, with firm tactile
perception for comfortable operation
- Key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy
readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can
not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign
or custom variants.
- Complete electronic modules including controller in close
consultation with our customers are available.
|Supply Voltage||+5V DC +/-5%|
|Current Rating||appr. 20mA|
|EMC Standard||It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；IEC
|EMI||EN 55022: 2010|
|Lifespan||> 5 years|
|Switch Contact Material||Gold-on-Gold key switch technology PCB|
|Interface||PS2, USB, RS232, RS485 available|
|OS||All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Vxworks, Android, (U-cos--To be
|Actuator/keys||16 keys, 1.50mm thickness super quality SUS304 brushed stainless
steel flat key|
|Key top style||Non-protuberant rectangular keys, laser engraved & etched
legends & raised braille on keys are available|
|Key Size||14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal keys, 14*21mm for longer keys|
|Actuation Force||2.0N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 14.0mm (pressure point)|
|Switch life||more than 5 million of operations.|
|Front Plate||1.5mm thickness super quality brushed stainless steel|
|Back Stainless steel housing||1.0mm thickness super quality stainless steel|
|Dimensions||90.0mm x 83.0mm (L x W )|
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
- RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC, ESD
- Protection Level: IP67(front panel)
- Vandal resistant IK10
- Key Lifespan >5 million actuations
- MTBF >50000H
- MTTR <30min