Vandalproof Waterproof Touchpad , Stainless Steel Rugged Tough
DESCRIPTION: IP67 dynamic rated Vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial
Touchpad with IP65 dynamic sealed & ruggedized tough touchpad
for fast and accurate cursor position, with integrated numeric
keypad,industrial PCB with gold-on-gold key switch technology with
short stroke 0.45mm with extremely good tactile feeling for stable
and accurate input without any noise, 2 mouse buttons designed for
right & left clicking, stainless steel back plate with mounting
holes for rear panel mounting solution. Which is good for outdoor
application with direct rain and very harsh environments with
humidity, much dynamic water, oil, dirt, salt mist etc, direct
drain pipe is optional, no rust risk and anti-salt spray corrosion.
DIMENSIONS: 190.0mm x 114.0mm (front panel)
This trackball with keypad is mainly targeted for use for
unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access
applications, internet terminals and information kiosks, ticket
vending machines, gas stations, Internet public phones etc.
- The keyboard can be dynamic washable with water and other liquids,
it can work well even under direct water pouring on the keyboard.
- Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed trackball with
keypad meets the highest demands with regard to design,
functionality, longevity and high protection level. We design and
manufacture complete electronic modules including controller in
close consultation with our customers.
- Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction,
vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under
extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation
under hostile environments.
- Waterproof execution according to degree of protection IP67 from
the panel, the keypad is sealed against the ingress or liquid and
dirt, when mounted in a suitable enclosure.
- An excellent tactile feel with short stroke switches and allow
users to achieve stable and accurate data input without any noise.
With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation.
- Internet friendly key layout, key-tops are laser-etched in legends
and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering
- Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can
not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
- Easily mounting into enclosure or panel, and is provided with PS/2,
USB connection output cables that plug directly into the host
computer for operations.
|Key||29 keys, super quality brushed stainless steel|
|Key top style||Non-protuberant rectangular keys, with laser engraved and etched
legends and raised braille on keys are available|
|Key Size||14.0mm x 14.0mm.|
|Switch life||more than 5 million of operations|
|Front Plate||Super quality brushed stainless steel|
|Touchpad||sealed and ruggedized tough touchpad.|
|Touchpad cover||Composite, More than Lifetime 10 million strokes|
|X/Y position sensing resolution||40 counts/mm|
|X/Y position reporting||Relative|
|Output||PS2 or USB|
|Tracking speed:||Maximum 1,016 m/sec|
|Power supply voltage||5 VDC ± 0.25V|
|Current rating (active mode)||17 mA|
|Supply Voltage||+5V DC +/-5%|
|Current Rating||20mA for keyboard and touchpad without backlight.|
150mA for keyboard and touchpad with backlight on
It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；
IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
|EMI||EN 55022: 2010|
|Life span||>5 years|
|Interface||PS2, RS232, USB available|
|OS||All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Vxworks, Android, (U-cos--To be
- Operating temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40°C: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85°C: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
- RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC. ESD
- Protection Level: IP67(front panel)
- Vandal resistant: IK10
- Key Lifespan >5 million actuations
- MTBF >50000H MTTR <30min