106 USB industrial brushed steel Keyboard with laser trackball
This keyboards is constructed to survive in exposed, unsupervised,
public environments, and as Army, Navy, Air force.
Their responsive key action ensures rapid, reliable and responsive
data entry in tough, wet or hostile conditions. A hardened
stainless steel front plate and polymer keys ensure the keyboard’s
resistance to hard use, abuse and vandalism. A water and impact
resistant trackball makes this keyboard the complete and ideal
solution for PC data entry in menu based ‘point & click’
1. adjustable industrial backlight included
2. IP65 industrial & military metal keyboard
3. With Fn keys on the top line, and numeric keypad,trackball.
4. 38.0mm trackball module for fast and accurate cursor position
5. Movable stand alone desk top robust keyboard.
6. red clean key lock/disable the keyboard for easy cleaning and
7. black titanium electroplate optional.
8. 3 optional trackball modules:
(1) IP65 static mechanical trackball module with 400 DPI
(2) IP65 static chameleon trackball module with 400 DPI
(3) IP68 dynamic optical trackball module with 800 DPI
(4) IP68 dynamic laser trackball module with 1200 DPI,
9. high quality durable black titanium electroplated on the top
stainless steel plate included
Key top style
Protuberant rectangular keys.
full SUS304 stainless steel housing.
Robust polycarbonate frame
between top SS plate and back SS plate for fixing and mounting keys
& gold PCB electronics controller, with mounting holes along
the keyboard mounting edge for fixing inside parts with SS housing.
11.4mm x 11.4mm for normal keys,
11.4mm x 24.3mm for enter key,
11.4mm x 71.8mm for space bar.
38mm (1.5') diameter:
IP65 static mechanical trackball module with 400 DPI
IP68 dynamic optical trackball module with 800 DPI
IP68 dynamic laser trackball module with 1200 DPI,
more than 10 million of operations.
laser-etched or high quality ink print.
480.0mm x 154.4mm x 36.0mm (L x W x H)
+5V DC +/-5%
50mA for keyboard and trackball without backlight.
250mA for keyboard and trackball with backlight on.
It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；IEC
EN 55022: 2010
> 5 years
Switch Contact Material:
Carbon-on-Gold key switch technology PCB.
PS2, USB available.
All windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX
- Operating temperature:-20℃ to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃ to +70℃
- Operating RH: 100%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40℃: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85℃: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
- RoHS, CE and FCC, ESD
- Protection Level: IP65 (front panel)
- Vandal resistant IK10
- Key Lifespan >10 million actuations
- MTBF >50000H
- MTTR <30min