IP65 explosion proof blak industrial keyboard with backlit
1. 85 keys IP65 adjustable industrial backlight with 4 brightness levels.
2. USB, PS2 port are available.
2. NVIS backlighting keyboards suit wide application with industrial and military line.
3. Strong polymer keys ensure the keyboard’s resistance to willful
destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof under
4. Key-tops are laser-etched or high quality ink print in legends
to prevent lettering rub-off.
5. Any custom layouts are available without any addditional cost.
6. Vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof under hostile
this keyboards is constructed to survive in exposed, unsupervised,
public environments, and military as Army, Navy, Air force.
Their responsive key action ensures rapid, reliable and responsive
data entry in tough, wet or hostile conditions. A hardened
stainless steel front plate and polymer keys ensure the keyboard’s
resistance to hard use, abuse and vandalism. A water and impact
resistant trackball makes this keyboard the complete and ideal
solution for PC data entry in menu based ‘point & click’
Key top style
Protuberant rectangular keys.
Top SS plate
1.5mm stainless steel plate with super quality durable Black
Back SS plate
1.5mm stainless steel plate
Robust polycarbonate frame
Between top SS plate and back SS plate for fixing and mounting keys
& gold PCB electronics controller, with mounting holes along
the keyboard mounting edge for fixing keyboard with rear panel
11.4mm x 11.4mm for normal keys,
11.4mm x 24.3mm for enter key,
11.4mm x 71.8mm for space bar.
38mm (1.5') diameter:
IP65 static mechanical trackball module with 400 DPI
IP65 static chameleon trackball module with 400 DPI
IP68 dynamic optical trackball module with 800 DPI
IP68 dynamic laser trackball module with 1200 DPI,
more than 10 million of operations.
laser-etched or high quality ink print.
380.0mm x 129.5mm ( L x W )
- Operating temperature:-20oC to +60oC
- Storage temperature: -30oC to +70oC
- Operating RH: 100%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40oC: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85oC: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
- RoHS, CE and FCC, ESD
- Protection Level: IP65 (front panel)
- Vandal resistant IK10
- Key Lifespan >10 million actuations
- MTBF >50000H
- MTTR <30min
Actual Pictures for reference.: